Zee5 is an Indian application used by many people for watching tv serials, shows, etc. But sometimes, users want to delete their zee5 account.
The reason could be any, and to be honest, the reason doesn’t even matter when you want to delete your account. If you want to delete it, you can,
but you may not see the delete account option in both the zee5 application and website. Then how can you delete it?
Well, for learning the deletion process, read the article thoroughly, as I’ll share two ways on how to delete zee5 account?
Deactivate zee5 account using email
The first method we will discuss for deleting the zee5 account is via email. Pondering how you can delete your account using Gmail? Here’s your answer-
- Move to the Gmail application on your mobile.
- Click on the “compose” option.
- Write an email to [email protected].
- Within seven working days, your zee5 account will be deleted.
Format of composing mail for zee5 account deactivation
Well, I understand that many people don’t know how they can compose an email. Are you also facing any issues regarding the composition of emails? Yes? Don’t worry; I’ll tell you the email format below; you can follow it. Let’s begin-
Mention the subject as – request for zee5 account deletion. (You can also write anything else, but make sure that whatever you write, it should clearly indicate that you want to delete your account.
Now, it’s time to write the body section. Here, you can request the customer support team to delete your account. You can also mention the reason if you want, but it’s not compulsory.
For instance –
I’m a zee5 user, and due to some reasons, I don’t want to use my zee5 account anymore. So I request you to delete my zee5 account. Following are the details of my account –
Registered email ID – whatever yours is.
Name of your zee5 account.
Kindly delete my zee5 account as soon as possible.
You can write something like this in the body section.
And that’s all. There is no specific format for composing the email to zee5 customer care.
Delete zee5 account using website through help center
The steps for deleting zee5 account using help centre are-
- Open any browser you use and then visit the zee5 official website.
- Log in to your zee5 account by entering the details asked.
- Flick on the three horizontal lines and find the “help centre” option there. Click on it.
- Your next step is moving to the “message option” (given at the bottom of the page).
- Write a message stating that you want to delete your zee5 account and then send it.
Don’t forget to include your account details, like your email, name, etc.
- That’s all. Within the next seven working days, your account will be successfully deleted.
FAQ on deleting zee5 account
Can I delete Zee5 account?
Yes, you can easily delete the zee5 account but not from the zee5 application. You need to use the zee5 official website or Gmail to delete it.
How to cancel Zee5 subscription?
Cancelling a zee5 subscription is easy; you just need to follow the below-listed steps-
– Move to “my subscription”.
– Flick on “cancel subscription.”
– Confirm your action by clicking on yes.
– It’s done.
How To Logout From Zee5?
Here is how you can logout from zee5-
– Go to the “more” tab on the app and then scroll a bit.
– In the end, you will find the logout option; flick on it.
– Confirm your action of logging out by tapping in logout.
Wrap up on deleting zee5 account
I’ve detailed two methods for deactivating your zee5 account; I hope you have understood both properly. But if you are still encountering any issues or have any doubts, ask me by commenting.