Smartphones give you unique features to have a good quality of entertainment. But if we talk about entertainment on TV,
we must say that the advanced features of the smartphone can’t give you the type of entertainment you can get on TV.
If you are also looking for those effective ways that can help you connect mobile to LED TV, this article will help you.
You will learn how to connect mobile with LED TV and get unbeatable entertainment at your home.
How to connect mobile with led using 4 ways
Here, you will read how to connect the smartphone with LED using four ways in simple and interesting words.
You will come to know that fantastic feature that will help you to get amazing entertainment on your TV screen without any interruption.
Hence, continue reading this article to know how to watch your favorite content on the TV screen.
1. Connect mobile with LED TV wireless using Wifi
The first way that you can use is to connect your smartphone with an LED TV wireless using wifi is given below. Follow the procedure that I have mentioned to get the best quality entertainment on your TV on your weekends:
- Get your smartphone and LED TV connected with the same wifi network.
- Open the network option on your smart TV.
- Choose the option of wireless connectivity to connect your LED TV with wifi.
- Enter the password to get your LED TV connected with wifi.
- Now, open the settings of your mobile phone.
- Tap on the option of wifi network and get your smartphone connected with that network by which your LED TV is connected.
- In the settings of your smartphone, you will find the option of More.
- Tap on it.
- Tap on the option of the wireless display to turn on it.
- Next, go to the option of screen mirror/screencast in your LED tv.
- You will be able to see your TV name on your mobile device.
- Just tap on it to connect your TV to your smartphone.
2. Connect your smart TV to your phone using Screen Mirroring
You can connect your smart TV to your smartphone using screen mirroring or screen casting simply to get the wonderful experience of entertainment on your LED TV.
The option of screen mirroring is available in Android 5 phones or premium quality versions of the smartphone. Follow the steps that are given below to make it possible on your device:
- Swipe down your smartphone double to get the function of the control panel on your mobile. Usually, the option of the control panel is given on your Android phone but it may be possible that you will not get the option of the control panel on your Android phone. In this case, you just need to tap on the option of the edit button.
- Search for the option of screen mirroring or screen casting and tap on it.
- Swipe the toggle bar right to turn on the option of the screencast mirror on your smartphone.
- You will be able to find out the option of selecting your TV name on your device.
- When you will tap on the name of your smartphone on your device, you will be able to mirror your TV with your smartphone.
- Enjoy your best time with the best entertainment.
3. Connect the mobile to the led tv using Bluetooth
You can cast your favorite content on a smartphone on the LED TV very easily by using Bluetooth. Follow the steps that are given below to do it:
- Open the settings of your smartphone to turn on the Bluetooth.
- Next, open the settings of your LED TV to connect your phone’s Bluetooth to your LED TV’s Bluetooth.
- For this, accept the pairing request.
- You can cast your favorite content on LED TV very easily.
4. Connect the phone to the smart tv using a USB Cable
The last effective way that will help you watch your favorite content on your LED TV screen is using a USB cable. Just follow the steps that are given below to convert your drawing room into a theater:
- Plugin one end of the USB cable to the smart TV and the other end of the USB cable to your smartphone’s charging point.
- Select the option of ‘sauce’ on your smartphone.
- Then, select the option of that port in which you have plugged your USB cable.
- Eventually, you will be able to cast the screen of your smartphone on the smart TV.
FAQ on Connecting Phone to LED TV
How can I connect my phone to LED TV?
You can connect your phone to LED TV very easily by following the ways that are mentioned below. Choose any one way and spend quality time with your family.
1. Connect it via a USB cable.
2. Connect it via the Bluetooth
3. Connect it via screen mirroring
4. Connect it via wifi network
Can I mirror my phone to LED TV?
Yes, you can mirror your smartphone to LED TV and watch your favorite content on it without any interruption. But one thing that you should ensure is that you should have good quality internet with you that will make you cast the videos on your smart TV.
How to connect mobile with LED TV wireless
You can connect mobile with LED TV wireless smartly without any delay just by connecting your both devices with the same wifi network. You can choose the option of pairing up with the help of Bluetooth. Screen mirroring is possible with the help of the option of a control panel. Furthermore, plugin your LED TV with the USB cable to cast videos on it.
Conclusion on connecting LED TV to smartphone
To sum up, smartphones make us enjoy videos, games, and web series within a few minutes. But the small-sized screen of your Android device will not let you enjoy the content in the best possible manner.
Hence, you should connect your LED TV to your smartphone to freshen up your mind with quality videos.