Are you also blocked by someone or your friends on whatsapp? If yes then you have landed on the right page to get the solution of how to unblock yourself on whatsapp?
Basically, we do regular chat to our friends on whatsapp but sometimes due to some reason they blocked us and we are unable to send the messages to them.
So, if you are blocked then you would not be able to send any message to that person as you are blocked by them.
But you don`t have to worry if you want to send message to him/her as there is some tricks by which you can unblock yourself on whatsapp.
Therefore, By the end of this article, you would be able to send the messages on whatsapp and the person who has blocked you they will be able to see your sent message.
Can you get unblocked on whatsapp when someone blocked you?
By the way, there is no official way to unblocked yourself if you are blocked by anybody on whatsapp.
But yes, you can get unblocked on whatsapp when someone blocked you by following some tricks which you would know below.
By using some tricks, you can easily any type of messages to that person and the person will be able to receive and seen your message.
Also, that person would be shocked that how you`re able to send message to him/her even if they have blocked you.
So, let`s know that how you can unblock yourself on whatsapp if blocked by your friends or anyone on whatsapp.
How to Know if someone blocked you on whatsapp?
Firstly, you should confirm that whethere you are blocked by that person or not. Because there might be that you are sending message to that person and,
the mobile of that person is switched off or not receiving your message due to some reason such as if they have turn off internet connection.
Below are the points by which you can know that whether you are blocked from that person or not :-
- Firstly, you would not be able to show the DP / profile picture of that contact who has blocked you.
- The last seen or online status will disappear as you would not be able to see it from their contact on whatsapp.
- Also, the status will not appear which you see by scrolling right side from the chat.
- You`ll not able to add on any group on whatsapp from your number.
- Any message sent from you will appear only single check mark which means that person has not received you message, there wouldn`t show double check.
- Also, you would not be able to make video or voice call as ring will not go full.
How to get unblocked on whatsapp using 4 methods?
There are 4 ways to unblock yourself on whatsapp which are by creating group, by deleting whatsapp account, using broadcast feature and by texting from other`s number.
1. How to unblock yourself on whatsapp by making a group?
If you try to create a group and add that participant who have blocked then you would not be able to add that particpant in a group as error will appear that couldn`t add this person error.
Now, you might be thinking that how i can send message by making a group if i can`t add that person who has blocked me, right
Here, you have to create a group by your name so that the person will know you who has blocked you.
You have to add the person by making admin someone or your other number then from that admin number, person can be added in group.
Finally, you all 3 would be in group. So, you can remove the next number and then in the group only you and that person will be there who have blocked you.
Now, you can send message to that person from your own whatsapp number.
Have a look to the below process given on how to unblock yourself on whatsapp by creating group tricks:-
- Create a whatsapp group and naming by your own name, so that the person will come to know that you`re trying to message him/her. (Tap the 3 dot and then click on new group)
- Now, you would have to add the participant. So, select your other whatsapp number or someone whom whatsapp number is in your control. (After selecting tap to the next arrow symbol which is in green)
- As the second number is added then you have to allow admin access to that number. (So, open group and then click to the make group admin option after tapping that contact)
- Open the whatsapp in your second number which you have make admin just now, add the number which has blocked your number in contact and then in group. (Open group and tap to the add participant option and then select the number)
- Come to your own whatsapp and open the group. Now, remove the second number which you have made admin.
- Now, there will be 2 person, you and the person who has blocked you. Any types of message, images, can be send by your own whatsapp number to that person who has blocked you.
2. How to unblock myself on whatsapp by deleting account?
By the way, there is not gurantee that this deleting account method will work to unblock myself or yourself on whatsapp as it was working before on older version.
But we are also telling this method if you would like to follow the you can check whether you are able to unblock yourself or not.
Before proceeding to deleting your whatsapp account, you have to do 2 process that is clearing cache and taking backup of whatsapp data.
1. Clear cache of whatsapp app
- Keep holding your whatsapp app on homescreen and then tap to the appinfo.
- Now, find the option of clear cache and tap it.
2. Back up all your whatsapp data
- Go to the setting and then tap on the chat.
- Click on the chat backup and gmail accoint by tapping to google account.
- Tap to the backup option to backup all the data of your whatsapp.
3. Delete your whatsapp account
- Go to the setting and then tap on the Account.
- Click “Delete my account” option.
- Type your whatsapp number and then click on “Delete my account”.
- Select the reason why you want to delete and then click on “Delete my account”
- Now, confirm by tapping delete my account and then your whatsapp account will be deleted.
4. Re-Login with your same whatsapp Number
- open whatsapp and login by entering your whatsapp number and OTP.
5. Restore your backup
Now, you can restore while logging from your google account if you have necessary of previous whatsapp chat all message, group, image, media etc.
3. How to unblock yourself from whatsapp using broadcast?
If you are not familiar with the broadcast feature of whatsapp then let me tell you. The broadcast feature allow to send messages to multiple contact at once individually.
You need to create broadcast by selecting the multiple contact and when you send message in the broadcast then the messages will be sent to multiple contacts which are selected on broadcast And they will receive message personally from you.
If you`re having an older version of whatsapp then you can send message to that contact also who have blocked you using broadcast.
Lets see the steps to get unblocked on whatsapp of older version using broadcast:-
- Click on New broadcast as you see it by tapping to three dot on the right corner.
- Minimum, you would need to select two person including the contact who have blocked you and other your second number and then tap to the tick symbol to create broadcast.
- Open the broadcast and send message in it as it would receive to that person also who have blocked you.
4. How to unblock on whatsapp by texting from other Whatsapp number and asking to unblock you?
By the way, this is not any tricks and you already know this. But then also, we are reminding you to asking them by calling or messaging from other whatsapp number and saying them ro unblock your whatsapp number.
FAQ on How to unblock yourself on whatsapp
is it possible to unblock yourself from someone’s whatsapp
Yes, it is possible to get unblock yourself from someone whatsapp but there is no official way for it. You can send message from your wjhatsapp number if you are blocked by using some tricks which are mentioned in this page.
Can a gb whatsapp user unblock himself?
There is a similar process of blocking and unblocking on normal official whatsapp and gb whatsapp. In gb whatsapp also, there is no any direct option to unblock myself or yourself.
how to unblock yourself on whatsapp on iphone
There is same way for unblocking yourself on whatsapp on iphone or on an android phone by using those tricks. By using group tricks, deleting whatsapp account, using broadcast and asking by texting.
Can i block someone who blocked me on whatsapp?
Yes, you can block the person who has blocked you or if you are blocked by that person. In the future, if that person unblock then you would not able to know and will be unable to receive message.
How to unblock yourself on gb whatsapp?
You have to need to follow the same tricks as you do on official WhatsApp by using those tricks by making group, using the broadcast feature, whatsapp account deletion.
How to unblock yourself on whatsapp latest version?
If you don`t have an older version of WhatsApp then also you can unblock yourself on whatsapp using group tricks. Just you need to make group and add that person by making admin to other number.
How do you WhatsApp someone who blocked you?
By the way, you can`t send any message if you are blocked by someone on whatsapp. You can send message by creating group and add that person who has blocked you through making admin by other number.
Finale on How to unblock yourself from whatsapp
Finally, you would have known that how to unblock yourself on whatsapp using the mentioned some tricks.
Now, you have been sending message to the persom who have blocked you by following those tricks which are given by us.
If you have any query related to unblocking yourself on whstapp then let us know in the comment.